I arrived home to a wonderful package from Plucky... Mulberry Wine and Dark Days, 50/50 Silk Merino Blend Laceweight yarn. Better than I imagined. Do I sense another Ene coming on??
In knitting news... dad's birthday Koolhaas needs a decrease do-over and then Snezi will be moved to the forefront for completion.
In spinning news... I conquered the Navajo ply. New yarn to be posted tomorrow :)
and a little questionnaire I snagged... feel free to copy and play along yourself!
Three Things That Scare Me
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. The Yarnsnob
2. My boss (seriously)
Three Things I Love
1. Nonfat Upside-down Caramel Macchiatos
2. Yarn and Roving deliveries
Three Things I Hate
1. Narrow mindedness
3. My Jeep
Three Things I Don’t Understand
2. Heavy Metal
Three Things On My Desk
2. Business cards from the last 3 years
3. Dental catalogs
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now
2. Setting the twist on some new yarn (!)
3. Getting ready to sleep
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Ride in a gondola
2. Hike the grand canyon
3. Get married
Three Things I Can Do
1. Say the alphabet backwards
2. Play the oboe
3. Remember tons of details including long number sequences
Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Knit a swatch. (just cannot do it.)
2. Accept no for an answer.
3. Use ketchup. Ever. On anything.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Your gut instincts
2. The opinions on Starbucks cups
3. Your parents, or grandparents. Life experience is invaluable.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. Newspaper horoscopes
2. BMI charts
3. Rachael Ray on those Dunkin Donuts commercials. Mute your TV.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. To speak multiple languages well
2. To dye yarn
3. To be more patient
Three Favorite Foods
1. Ice Cream
2. Red Delicious Apples
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid
1. Saved by the Bell
2. Diff'rent Strokes
3. The Facts of Life
Three Things I Regret
1. No excuses
2. No regrets